8.3.06

misc. wednesday

-I think that if a relationship starts out complicated, it will exist as such.
On a related note...if it starts out easy, it will exist as just that.
And it is.

-My new favorite Mozart song is Symphony No. 40 in G Minor: Andate

-A good passage:
"Love is the ultimate outlaw. It just won't adhere to any rules. The most any of us can do is to sign on as its accomplice. Instead of vowing to honor and obey, maybe we should swear to aid and abet. That would mean that security is out of the question. The words "make" and "stay" become inappropriate."
-Bernard Mickey Wrangle, aka, The Woodpecker

-The rest of that quote to follow at the appropriate time.

-The more I do sudoku, the more I can't stop doing sudoku. It's a vicious cycle, much like sudoku itself.

-Is it just me, or does the L Word completely suck this season? And the Oscar DOES NOT go to the chick that plays Moira. Are you f-ing kidding me?? Any Moira scene last week was like a horrible afterschool special.
That being said, I always look forward to the next episode with mucho delightio. My prediction is that Tina will end up with sex-changed Moira/Max because T-Bone's fiending for the magic stick. [Credit for this prediction given to my L-Word watchin' crew as a whole]

-I think I have a two-year plan. I've never had a two-year plan.
It's exciting. Inquire within.

-Ali Lee's in town...woohoo!

-Not sure if you caught Marketplace yesterday, but about 23:30 into the program they played a 10-second snippet of a song by the South African band 'Freshly Ground' related to a story on the SA clothing company Loxion Kulcha. Mmmhmm...song suggestion courtesy of yours truly and Kar-Bear Weidert!

-Today's Compare and Contrast: South Dakota and 17th-Century New England
Same.

No comments: