6.4.10

This Blog is Mostly Now Defunct

Hi.

Thanks for stopping by what used to be a place where I dumped my younger twenty-something thoughts. While I don't feel the need to erase this piece of history from the Interwebs, I also don't really do a lot here anymore. It's also funny. The stuff that used to prompt me to share and write is now distilled into 140-character status updates elsewhere.

If you really want to read this stuff, then I will offer some curation of my favorite bits, below. So have fun browsing - and go easy on some of my more ridiculous posts, usually fits of some strong emotion or another.

-Eulogy/dedication for my grandma (March 07)

-family vacation with my Army Ranger uncle (July 05)

-running my first marathon (Nov 05)

-buying some boots (Feb 05)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RIP blog, by me.